Happy Easter everyone! We've been having a fun filled Easter weekend here in Rexburg! After church this afternoon we went over to H.D & Brittany's (and Baylee), with Nate, Kelly, Tanner, and Suzanne for an Easter lunch. Later tonight we're heading over to my old roommate's house to have dinner with her and her husband, and I think another old roommate will be there too. Nate and Kelly came over with Tanner to decorate eggs on Saturday. We had a lot of fun, but the color wasn't looking that good, so Kelly came up with a great technique! Just drop a drop of food coloring on the egg, staight from the bottle, and BLOW! They turned out pretty cool! And then we aet them as deviled eggs today :) Yum!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter
Happy Easter everyone! We've been having a fun filled Easter weekend here in Rexburg! After church this afternoon we went over to H.D & Brittany's (and Baylee), with Nate, Kelly, Tanner, and Suzanne for an Easter lunch. Later tonight we're heading over to my old roommate's house to have dinner with her and her husband, and I think another old roommate will be there too. Nate and Kelly came over with Tanner to decorate eggs on Saturday. We had a lot of fun, but the color wasn't looking that good, so Kelly came up with a great technique! Just drop a drop of food coloring on the egg, staight from the bottle, and BLOW! They turned out pretty cool! And then we aet them as deviled eggs today :) Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cool pictures, I hvae some just like it. :)
Awesome egg dying technique!!
Mickie and I will have to try that next year. Those look really cool!
Best looking eggs I've ever seen. Wished I could have been there.
I liked the way they tasted the best.
Post a Comment