Thursday, March 15, 2012

Colton & Maddy

Last weekend we took a trip to Utah.
We stayed with the Wu's while down there and Calin had so much fun playing with their kids!  (BIG thank you to Kristin & Will)
Jordan had meetings for work all day Friday and I was throwing a bridal shower for my good friend Amy who is getting married next week.

AND I took some engagement pictures for Colton & Maddy on Friday. (Colton is my sister-in-law Mickie's brother)  They are such a fun couple! And I took so many it has been hard narrowing them down, but I know lots of Colton's fam reads our blog and are dying to see a sneak peak, so here you go :)
They said they didn't want many kissing pictures, so they might hate me for posting this one, but I just love it too much not to include it.








This is how most of the shoot went - these two are always laughing.
so. much. fun.

6 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

hip hip! How cute are those! They look great, you did a fantastic job! I have to laugh that Colton didn't bother to take his cell out of his pocket for the pictures.

Kelly Spence said...

Love them! Nice job! Miss you.

Spence Ohana said...

Such great engagement pics, I bet they will treasure them forever! Nice shots.

Kay said...

Awesome! They look great!

Will said...

The kissing pic was pretty unique and I think they'll be happy to have it in the years to come.

grampa spence said...

What a great looking couple! I love those pics.